NASA ADS | Publications: 36 | Citations: 880 | h-index: 19
36) "Molecular gas properties of a lensed star-forming galaxy at z~3.6: a case study"
35) "A complete census of Herschel-detected infrared sources within the HST Frontier Fields"
34) "Submillimeter Observations of CLASH 2882 and the Evolution of Dust in this Galaxy"
33) "Early Science with the Large Millimeter Telescope: Observations of dust continuum and CO emission lines of cluster-lensed submillimetre galaxies at z=2.0-4.7"
32) "LoCuSS: The slow quenching of star formation in cluster galaxies and the need for pre-processing"
31) "Molecular gas content in strongly-lensed z~1.5-3 star-forming galaxies with low IR luminosities"
30) "ALMA detection of [CII] 158 micron emission from a strongly lensed z=2.013 star-forming galaxy"
29) "Star formation in the massive cluster merger Abell 2744"
28) "Star formation in the cluster CLG0218.3-0510 at z=1.62 and its large-scale environment: the infrared perspective"
27) "[CII] and CO(1-0) Emission maps in HLS0918: A strongly lensed
interacting system at z=5.24"
26) "Star formation histories, extinction, and dust properties of strongly lensed z~1.5-3 star-forming galaxies from the Herschel Lensing Survey"
25) "Serendipitous detection of an overdensity of Herschel-SPIRE 250 μm sources south of MRC 1138-26"
24) "A Measurement of the Kinetic Sunyaev-Zel'dovich Signal Towards MACS J0717.5+3745"
23) "An extended Herschel drop-out source in the center of AS1063: a normal dusty galaxy at z = 6.1 or SZ substructures?"
22) "A multi-wavelength landscape of the young galaxy cluster
RXJ1257.2+4738 at z=0.866. I: the infrared view"
21) "LoCuSS: The steady decline and slow quenching of star formation in cluster galaxies over the last four billion years"
20) "S0 galaxies in the Coma cluster: Environmental dependence of the S0 offset from the Tully-Fisher relation"
19) "Dust-obscured star-formation in the outskirts of XMMU J2235.3-2557, a massive galaxy cluster at z=1.4"
18) "A high-resolution study of the X-ray emission and Sunyaev-Zel'dovich effect in the Bullet cluster (1E 0657-56)"
17) "Discovery of 'Warm Dust' Galaxies in Clusters at z~0.3: Evidence for
Stripping of Cool Dust in the Dense Environment?"
16) "A Massive, Cooling-Flow-Induced Starburst in the Core of a Highly Luminous Galaxy Cluster"
15) "The Relation Between Cool Cluster Cores and Herschel-Detected Star Formation in Brightest Cluster Galaxies"
14) "A bright z=5.2 lensed submillimeter galaxy in the field of Abell 773: HLSJ091828.6+514223"
13) "Far infrared constraints on the contamination by dust obscured
galaxies of high-z dropout searches"
12) "GALEX/Spitzer survey of the Cl0016+16 supercluster at z=0.55: acceleration of the onset of star-formation in satellite groups"
11) "LoCuSS: A Herschel View of Obscured Star Formation in Abell 1835"
10) "LoCuSS: Shedding New Light on the Massive Lensing Cluster Abell 1689
- The View from Herschel"
9) "LoCuSS: Probing Galaxy Transformation Physics with Herschel"
8) "First Detection of the Sunyaev Zel'dovich Effect Increment at λ < 650 μm"
7) "Improving the identification of high-z Herschel sources with position priors and optical/NIR and FIR/mm photometric redshifts"
6) "Deep Herschel view of obscured star formation in the Bullet Cluster"
5) "The Far-infrared/Submillimeter Properties of Galaxies Located Behind the Bullet Cluster"
4) "The Herschel Lensing Survey (HLS): An Overview"
3) "Stellar population gradients in early-type cluster galaxies"
2) "Stellar population gradients in early-type cluster galaxies with VIMOS IFU"
1) "Near ultraviolet-infrared colours of red sequence galaxies in local clusters"
"Stellar Populations of Local Cluster Early-Type Galaxies"
Invited and contributed
"Star Formation in Massive Merging Galaxy Clusters"
"S0 galaxies in the Coma Cluster: Environmental dependence of the S0
"Resolved [CII] and CO(1-0) Emission in HLS0918: A Strongly Lensed Interacting System at z=5.24"
"The Herschel Lensing Survey (HLS): A Bright Lensed Submillimeter
Galaxy in the Field of Abell 773"
"Herschel Lensing Survey"
"Far-infrared survey of Brightest Cluster Galaxies with the Herschel Space Observatory"
"Exploring star formation in cluster galaxies with the Herschel Space
"The Herschel Lensing Survey (HLS): Lensing, cluster galaxies and the
"The Herschel Lensing Survey: Beyond the Herschel confusion
limit and other stories"
"Stellar population gradients in early-type cluster galaxies"
"Stellar population gradients with VIMOS IFU"
"The Influence of Cluster Mergers on Galaxy Formation"
"The Herschel View of Star Formation within Massive Merging Clusters"
"The Relation Between Cool Cluster Cores and Herschel-detected Star
Formation in Brightest Cluster Galaxies"
"The Herschel View of Brightest Cluster Galaxies"
"A deep Herschel view of star formation in the Bullet Cluster"
"NUV-IR colours of local cluster red sequence galaxies"
17 Mar 2017 - JWST Day at Rome Observatory (Rome, Italy)
20-24 Mar 2017 - Science with the Hubble and James Webb Space Telescopes (Venice, Italy)
27-31 Mar 2017 - NIRSpec GTO meeting (ESTEC, Netherlands)
4-6 Oct 2017 - ESA JWST Workshop 2017 (ESAC, Madrid)
ESA JWST SOT
3700 San Martin Drive
Baltimore MD 21218
(+1) 410 338 4969 email@example.com